Sapadian Usage Help
How do I use post privacy?
At the end of your posts there is a section to set post privacy there are several options that will determine where your post will show up on Sapadian.
A "Public" post will show up to everyone on the internet in the "latest" section of the web site. Only users who are logged in will be able to comment. Public posts will also show up in your followers feed and the Sapadian search.
All Sapadian Users
All "Sapadian Users" posts will be displayed only in the Sapadian Search.
"Only Followers" posts will only show up in the feed of people who follow you.
"Only Me" posts will only show up in your dashboard, and only visible to you. This setting is good for drafting if start a post and want to come back later to edit it.
Last update: 2022-09-01 03:38
How do I sign up for Sapadian
Last update: 2022-09-01 04:31
How do I submit a help request?
To submit a helpdesk ticket go to the Sapadian Social Helpdesk.
Last update: 2022-09-04 15:18
How do I report a post or user
Last update: 2022-09-03 19:17
How do I use Sapadian?
Last update: 2022-09-07 04:56
Sapadian Core Mission and Guiding Principles
To provide a private, inclusive, and safe online social community with a focus on user data privacy, and making an enjoyable user experience.
Guiding Principles of the Mission
- People's data, identity, and activity should not be a commodity.
- Data privacy should be a core design principle not an afterthought.
- Community means togetherness not division.
- There can be effective community governance which embraces freedom of speech and expression.
- User contributions not data can fund, sustain, improve, and grow a social community.
Last update: 2022-09-04 15:22
Sapadian Social Content Governance Core Doc
Version 1.0.0 (September 2022) published, see the attachment.
Last update: 2022-09-03 22:25
New features in 2022 and 2023
2022 Upcoming Features
- Information on trending posts by hashtag to be added to the search page for people to better see the content people are posting.
- Incorporation of mentions into the Dashboard allowing people to mention with @username in comments.
Last update: 2022-09-02 20:35